User Tag List

Accidental Parachute Deployment Near Open Rear Door of C-130!

Oops!

(guy was uninjured)

Thor Odinson... you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war! You are unworthy of these realms, you're unworthy of your title, you're unworthy... of the loved ones you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the name of my father and his father before, I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!

If you have not done it, shut up you leg bastard

Guy was working on piece of gear, hit his reserve, out the door he went. Kept his head together for o to 200 mph. If you are a leg, shut up. If a jumper, you know.....people have no idea what happens.Airborne all the way

(guy was uninjured)

Geez, Schnappi,

Get up on the wrong side of the bed there, Airborne?

At ease in the harness, Jumper.

Just sharing the video....

Thor
    AIRBORNE 41-84 One Way All The Way, Sir!
    Thor Odinson... you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war! You are unworthy of these realms, you're unworthy of your title, you're unworthy... of the loved ones you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the name of my father and his father before, I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!

Old Ed came strolling along the beach to his favorite pier. Clutched in his bony hand was a bucket of shrimp. Ed walks out to the end of the pier, where it seems he almost has the world to himself. The glow of the sun is a golden bronze now.
    Unlock the key of your success by 1Y0-250 exam - braindumps and Exam Collection 117-202