User Tag List

Where's Schnappi?

I miss the new model photos.

Come on, Schnappi!

Which indescribably rare aircraft will you show us next?

Schnappi 's had a little bad luck in the form of a pretty serious motorcycle accident.

He will be in full-time rehab for several months and needs our prayers and support.

I don't know when he'll be able to go home, let alone build more models for us to enjoy.

Carl

I intend to fly until my beard gets caught in the propeller. And since I don't plan on growing a beard, that may be a while. Ernest K. Gann, age 69

Daily Diatribe - (Carl's Blog)

Oh Sweetie, I'm so sorry!

Get well soon and and there's a reward in it for you.

One big Viking Hug and Smooch!

Thinking about you and missing you.

Helga the Viking
    Hagar likes boats. I like airplanes!

Schnappi,

The most important oppressed for you to liberate right now is yourself.

Stick with the rehab.

Stay determined, shoulder to the wheel, and don't schmooze the nurses so much it come to the attention of Mrs. Schnappi.

We're pulling for you.

Thor
    God of THUNDER
    Thor Odinson... you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war! You are unworthy of these realms, you're unworthy of your title, you're unworthy... of the loved ones you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the name of my father and his father before, I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!

Wow, Schnappi, here's to a complete and speedy recovery.

I miss those models, especially the Condor wannabe Amerika Bomber!

All the best,

Condor

I've spoken to Schnappi a few times now and he's getting better but has a long way to go.

I tried to tempt him with a bottle of his favorite beverage (Makers Mark) but he said, "I don't know what that is. I haven't had a drink since the accident and I've lost 52 pounds!)

Late January is set for a visit and I'll make another report then.

c
    I intend to fly until my beard gets caught in the propeller. And since I don't plan on growing a beard, that may be a while. Ernest K. Gann, age 69

Daily Diatribe - (Carl's Blog)