User Tag List

Thread: Luggage Theory

Luggage Theory

This article sounds like Hagar complaining about my packing for a trip!

As I am about to embark on a half-round the world journey in the role of passenger (and also since Iím stuck on an unexpected overnight with nothing but a pilot costume and an iPad), it seems like a good time to share an observation Iíve made about travelers and their luggage.

This imminent trip will put me over a million miles as a passenger/customer just on my favorite airline. That and the last 13 years alternating as an airline pilot and a VIP charter pilot has found me trying to occupy the same space as somebody elseí luggage often enough to draw a conclusion.

The occasional traveler will often overpack, especially those who are obsessed with having multiple matching shoe options for the six outfits they brought for the weekend. Their travel adventures are simply not frequent enough (or painful enough) to impel them to pack, as well as equip themselves, to travel more lightly.

Backpack travelers READ MORE
    Hagar likes boats. I like airplanes!

I think the conclusion is SPOT ON.

People who don't have to handle their own luggage don't have to worry about how big or heavy it is.
    Thor Odinson... you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war! You are unworthy of these realms, you're unworthy of your title, you're unworthy... of the loved ones you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the name of my father and his father before, I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!

Don't forget the parents especially if it is their first trip with their child.

How often have you been stuck with extra baby bags?

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    I think the conclusion is SPOT ON.

People who don't have to handle their own luggage don't have to worry about how big or heavy it is.
    True, and then there's the people that cant even afford a flight so they don't have that problem either.

Get Braindumps demos for Testking gre study Our high quality itil prepares you well before appearing in the final Testking security+ test questions and bc exams
    Last edited by Haider05; March 25th, 2015 at 06:38.