User Tag List

A Real SKY VIKING - Valkyrie Coming to Life!

VALKYRIE MIGHT BE THE BADDEST AND MOST GORGEOUS PLANE EVER MADE
    IT'S ONE OF 10 INNOVATIONS TO WIN A 2016 INVENTION AWARD

By Matt Giles Posted April 26, 2016

Name:  valkyrie_for_web.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  41.4 KB

David Loury isn’t a classic-car kind of guy. But when he decided to radically redesign the private plane, he turned to luxury automobiles—and their design-forward aesthetic—for inspiration. “Maserati and Mercedes-Benz were the two main cars I looked at, and I engineered ideas and concepts from them,” says the independent aerospace engineer. Those concepts evolved into the Valkyrie: a five-seat, single-piston-engine plane that he calls a “high-tech vehicle of the future.”

The Valkyrie’s exterior certainly looks futuristic—and beautiful. That’s because Loury designed it to have aesthetic proportions: “a convex profile in the front, a concave one in the back, and an inflection point where they join.”

In addition to looking good, Loury wanted Valkyrie to be efficient and easy to fly. So he gave it a canard, a second wing near the nose that supplies additional lift. This helps make the plane up to 20 percent faster, with less fuel burn, than a Cessna or comparable aircraft.

The Valkyrie's Specs

Read more at http://www.popsci.com/valkyrie-might...A9aR2rgOiQU.03
    Thor Odinson... you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war! You are unworthy of these realms, you're unworthy of your title, you're unworthy... of the loved ones you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the name of my father and his father before, I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!

Lots more pictures here:

http://www.cobalt-aircraft.com/cobal...lery/#lightbox[group-47091]/6/
    Thor Odinson... you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war! You are unworthy of these realms, you're unworthy of your title, you're unworthy... of the loved ones you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the name of my father and his father before, I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!

Thank you for sharing such a informative information with us. Keep on sharing the blog like this.

phd thesis writing services