User Tag List

National Airlines 747 Crash in Bagram

When this story first broke, I initially had a strong urge to post a link to the gut-wrenching video of this tragedy.

But when I stopped to think about it, I didn't.

First, I didn't feel right about sensationalizing the death of seven fellow aviators.

Also, there really was no rush to become the 987th website to display the gory video.

Sky Viking is a discussion/educational forum, not a news service. We don't need to "scoop" anyone.

We will have plenty of time to discuss the accident and see what we can learn from it after the families have had a chance to mourn and the experts have had a chance to uncover more evidence than a dash cam video.

For now, I'm saying a prayer for the the victims and their families.

cma
    I intend to fly until my beard gets caught in the propeller. And since I don't plan on growing a beard, that may be a while. Ernest K. Gann, age 69

Daily Diatribe - (Carl's Blog)

Are we allowed to talk about it yet?

If so, I have some questions about the "load shift" theory making its way around the net.
    Thor Odinson... you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war! You are unworthy of these realms, you're unworthy of your title, you're unworthy... of the loved ones you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the name of my father and his father before, I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!

I concur with the King, there will be time to discuss what went wrong after all the notifications and mourning has had time process. I have said a prayer for the crew as well.

First, I didn't feel right about sensationalizing the death of seven fellow aviators.
    Also, there really was no rush to become the 987th website to display the gory video.
    We offer up to date www.esixsigma.org exam