User Tag List

Get Your FREE Sky Viking T-Shirt!

FREE Sky Viking T-Shirt!

SkyViking.Net is giving away ten t-shirts in an effort to stimulate conversation on the forum. It's a nice-looking shirt:

Name:  2_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  14.5 KBName:  2_480x480_Back_Color-White.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  16.5 KB

It's FREE. No shipping and handling charges. It just arrives in your mailbox.

How do I get my free T-shirt?

Simply join the forum and participate in conversation threads by making ten posts. (existing members may earn a t-shirt by making ten MORE posts starting 7 May 2013). Then, through your skyviking.net account, send a Private Message to Carl to let him know you've made ten posts. Include your mailing address. That's it! Your posts will be reviewed and the T-shirt will appear in your mailbox within four weeks. (Please be patient. This is a volunteer operation). The first ten bona fide entries will receive a free t-shirt.

The Fine Print:

1. Members are asked to observe the spirit of the promotion by doing their best to make substantive contributions to new or ongoing discussions. Entries that have a majority of posts that say only things ilke, "I agree" or "Right on!" or "That's right" or otherwise appear have as their only purpose running up the post count will be disqualified. Skyviking.net is an aviation forum, the general subject of discussion is aviation, and members should strive to stay on topic and not pitch their own business or political/religious views. Posts and members must comply with forum rules. We sincerely hope we won't need to make any judgements in this regard but the decisions of the judges will be final.

2. One size fits all, which is to say that all the T-shirts are mens extra large (XL).

3. We can ship free only to the USA.

4. Contest ends 30 June 2013 or when the shirts run out, whichever comes first.
    Last edited by Carl; May 6th, 2013 at 23:26.
    I intend to fly until my beard gets caught in the propeller. And since I don't plan on growing a beard, that may be a while. Ernest K. Gann, age 69

Daily Diatribe - (Carl's Blog)

I want one!

Thor Odinson... you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war! You are unworthy of these realms, you're unworthy of your title, you're unworthy... of the loved ones you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the name of my father and his father before, I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!

You're well on your way, Thunder God.

I intend to fly until my beard gets caught in the propeller. And since I don't plan on growing a beard, that may be a while. Ernest K. Gann, age 69

I'm workin' on it today.

(No need to count this one!)
    Thor Odinson... you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war! You are unworthy of these realms, you're unworthy of your title, you're unworthy... of the loved ones you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the name of my father and his father before, I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!

Well Thor, God of Thunder, it looks like you've more than earned your Sky Viking T-Shirt!

Send me a PM (private message) with your address and it will be on your way.

The contest has been extended until 31 August 2013 or when the T-Shirts run out.

Carl

For the record, the T-shirt promotion has been closed.