User Tag List

Hot Russian Genius of Aerial Acrobatics - Svetlana Kapanina - Aerobatic Champion

A nice interview shared by Forum Mentor, Condor

Thor Odinson... you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war! You are unworthy of these realms, you're unworthy of your title, you're unworthy... of the loved ones you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the name of my father and his father before, I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!

And yeah, she's a Babe.

I intend to fly until my beard gets caught in the propeller. And since I don't plan on growing a beard, that may be a while. Ernest K. Gann, age 69

Daily Diatribe - (Carl's Blog)

We're so fortunate in the USA.

An average individual can learn to fly if they really want to.

An average family can have a small plane instead of a boat or second car.

In most of the rest of the world, unless you're in the privileged class or, at the very least, very successful upper middle class, you can pretty much forget about it.

Most of us don't know how spoiled we are....

;-)
    Thor Odinson... you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war! You are unworthy of these realms, you're unworthy of your title, you're unworthy... of the loved ones you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the name of my father and his father before, I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!

Does have a nice ring to it...
    zoha

You mean "hot Russian genious?"

No one gets my humor....